The Dobrusin Law Firm is pleased to announce that founding shareholder Eric Dobrusin and managing shareholder Kristen Pursley have been included on the list of Michigan Super Lawyers, and that shareholders Katherine Pacynski, Paul Palinski, and Daniela Walters were named Rising Stars.
- Eric concentrates his practice in patent counseling and strategic patent prosecution, with particular emphasis in the fields of materials science (including plastics, ceramics, metals and electronic materials), biomedical technologies, and automotive technologies. This marks Eric’s 14th appearance on the Michigan Super Lawyers list.
- Kristen counsels tier-one automotive suppliers, medical diagnostic and device manufacturers, and consumer product and packaging producers in intellectual property matters. 2019 marks Kristen’s first appearance on the Michigan Super Lawyers list; she was named a Rising Star in each of the previous five years.
- Katie focuses her practice on mechanical, chemical, and materials science arts, with emphasis on nonwoven materials and automotive applications, such as steering columns and other components. This is the first year Katie was named to the list of Rising Stars.
- Paul concentrates his practice in patent counseling and strategic patent prosecution, with particular emphasis on mechanical, electromechanical, and biomedical technologies. This is his fourth appearance on the list of Rising Stars.
- Daniela is a patent attorney and the face of many of the firm’s community outreach activities. Prior to her legal career, she worked as an engineer in the automotive industry. This is her third appearance on the list of Rising Stars,
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding attorneys across more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars – lawyers who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less – are among the top up-and-coming attorneys in Michigan. Only five percent of lawyers are named Super Lawyers, while only two and a half percent are named Rising Stars.
Selections for this list are made by the research team at Super Lawyers, an affiliate of Thomson Reuters. The multi-phase selection process includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, and a peer review.