The Dobrusin Law Firm, PC, Michigan’s leading intellectual property law firm, is pleased to announce that Eric Dobrusin has been included on the 2018 list of Michigan Super Lawyers and Daniel Aleksynas, Paul Palinski, Kristen Pursley, and Daniela Walters have been named to the list of Rising Stars for 2018. This is a repeat honor for all five attorneys.
- Eric concentrates his practice in patent counseling and strategic patent prosecution, with particular emphasis in the fields of materials science (including plastics, ceramics, metals and electronic materials), biomedical technologies, and automotive technologies.
- Daniel represents a broad range of clients from startup companies that are beginning to develop their intellectual property to companies that have well-established portfolios.
- Paul concentrates his practice in patent counseling and strategic patent prosecution, with particular emphasis in the mechanical, electromechanical, and biomedical technologies.
- Kristen represents clients who are tier-one suppliers for the automotive industry, medical diagnostic and device manufacturers, and consumer product and packaging producers.
- Daniela is a patent attorney, who prior to practicing law and joining the Firm, was an engineer in the automotive industry.
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars are the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state – those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less. Only five percent of the lawyers in the state are named Super Lawyers, while only two and a half percent are named Rising Stars.
Selections for this list are made by the research team at Super Lawyers, an affiliate of Thomson Reuters. The multi-phase selection process includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, and a peer review.