The Dobrusin Law Firm is pleased to announce that Eric Dobrusin, Kristen Pursley, and Rebecca Wilson have been named to the 2020 list of Michigan Super Lawyers® and that Katherine Pacynski, Paul Palinski, and Daniela Walters have been recognized as Rising Stars.
- Eric focuses his practice on patent counseling and strategic patent prosecution, with an emphasis on the fields of materials science (including plastics, ceramics, metals, and electronic materials), biomedical technologies, and automotive technologies. This is his 15th consecutive appearance on the list of Michigan Super Lawyers.
- Kristen also practices in patent and intellectual property law, and her clients include tier-one automotive suppliers, medical diagnostic and device manufacturers, and consumer product and packaging producers. This is her second appearance on the Michigan Super Lawyers list. For the previous six years, she was named to the list of Rising Stars.
- Becky devotes her practice to copyright protection and the prosecution of trademarks from inception to registration to enforcement – in the courtroom, if necessary. She also counsels clients regarding new business branding and protecting their brand investment. 2020 marks her first appearance on the Michigan Super Lawyers list.
- Katie focuses her practice on mechanical, chemical, and materials science arts, with emphasis on nonwoven materials and automotive applications, such as steering columns and other components. This is the second straight year she has appeared on the Rising Stars list.
- Paul concentrates his practice in patent counseling and strategic patent prosecution, with particular emphasis on mechanical, electromechanical, and biomedical technologies. This is his fifth consecutive appearance on the annual list of Rising Stars.
- Daniela is a patent attorney and the face of many of the firm’s community outreach activities. Before entering the practice of law, she was an engineer in the automotive industry. This is the fourth straight year she has been named to the list of Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding attorneys across more than 70 practice areas who have achieved a high level of peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars – lawyers 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing law for ten years or less – are among the top up-and-coming attorneys.
Only five percent of lawyers are named Super Lawyers, while only two and a half percent are named Rising Stars.