Bryan Lemanski is an associate attorney who focuses his practice in the patent law field, with a primary focus on patent application preparation and prosecution.
After obtaining a Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Operations Engineering from the University of Michigan, Bryan worked as an automotive engineer. During his time in engineering, he worked in vehicle design, testing, and manufacturing, with specialized experience in passive and active safety systems, material stamping and molding, and electromechanical components. He later attended Wayne State University Law School, where he was involved with the Patent Procurement Clinic and the Wayne Intellectual Property Student Association.
Bryan attended law school in the evening while first working full-time in automotive engineering and then transitioning over to the Dobrusin Law Firm. While studying, Bryan became registered as a patent agent and was able to quickly begin his patent practice at the Dobrusin Law Firm while earning his Juris Doctor. He earned his Juris Doctor in May 2019 and was admitted to the State Bar of Michigan in November 2019.
Areas of Practice
- Intellectual Property Strategy and Counseling
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Wayne State University Law School
- Juris Doctor, 2019
- Patent Procurement Clinic
- Wayne Intellectual Property Student Association
- University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Operations Engineering, 2011
- Alumni Mentor/Mentee Program
- Regional College of Engineering Admissions Interview Volunteer
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Michigan Intellectual Property Inn of Court
- Humble Design